chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
-1, goomba stomps in freak fortress are much easier to get for hales that have super duper jump (Miku, Solid Snake, etc.) and there is a command to disable them anyways, so adding them back would punish newer players who do not know this command & fail to goomba stomp someone because the person they are trying to stomp has them disabled.

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
Gonna be honest here: I’m indecisive about bringing goomba stomps back to FF2.

On the one hand, yeah, goomba stomps are annoying. Bosses with instant weighdown (Shrek, for example) would have a field day with that. A lot of us, including myself, didn’t like it.

On the other hand, it seems some people miss having the ability to get more damage by stomping on the heads of their enemies. I can understand why. It’s satisfying to pull off, especially against some players who can be quite a handful to deal with.

Do I like stomps enough that I would want them to be added back? Not really. Do I hate them enough to try and prevent them from being added back to the FF2 server? Again, not really.

If they get added back, cool. If they don’t, still cool. It won’t really change my experience all that much when playing on the server.

Just gonna leave a +0 on this and see what happens.

FATHER

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1
We've played without it for awhile. I think it's worth a try to have it re-enabled.

Racadel

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Are you trying to make dok more overpowered? In honestly I don’t see a reason to bring back goomba stomp so -1

Last edited:

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
the Goomba plugin became pointless with the release of the Über Update way back in June 23 of 2011