• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

K→daz

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It would be awesome if you guys could bring it back.
I mean I don't really understand why you didn't allready, to me it seems like it had a solid playerbase, including myself.
I'm not saying it was full all the time but possibly every day, at the peek times.
I'm just sad that it's dead, it had great players and it was my TF2 home.

This is maybe a bit ridiculous but I just wanted to get the message out there, cheers. ^-^

K→daz

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I read this post and it surprises me that admins judged the server to be too empty because it was frequently full. (maybe it declined at the end I don't remember) It was a very fun server anyway.

Bottiger

Administrator
It was the least populated EU server.

(maybe it declined at the end I don't remember)

I have a feeling you haven't played on the server in a very long time. This is what happened to it after the Halloween update.

ZMBYtcQ.png

Most of the fault lies with Valve, but if you as a player are interested in keeping your favorite server alive, you either need to play on it much more frequently than once a month or actually complain to Valve instead of to us. We have done everything we can to keep these servers around, but if the players don't keep playing on it, or letting Valve know that players actually care about community servers, they will keep killing them.

K→daz

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Doesn't that correspond to the moment when the server was changed to a halloween map ?

Bottiger

Administrator
The server was changed to harvest_event after it emptied out, and then switched back with no improvement.