Morshu

Truly Feared Pyro
I know this is probably the third suggestion about dr_psykopat, yet, after seeing the popoularity of dr_aconian, which was removed two or three times and right now it's pretty popular, I thought this map could have yet another chance. Lots of deathrun players who have been playing on skial for years would like to play this map again: it's pretty much historical at this point.
dr_retroland was also very popoular and it still is in some servers, therefore I think this map should be given a chance, too.

Last edited:

CheapNostra

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I know this is probably the third suggestion about dr_psykopat, yet, after seeing the popoularity of dr_aconian, which was removed two or three times and right now it's pretty popular, I thought this map could have yet another chance. Lots of deathrun players who have been playing on skial for years would like to play this map again: it's pretty much historical at this point.
dr_retroland was also very popoular and it still is in some servers, therefore I think this map should be given a chance, too.
sex!

Costa

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
+1
*please can i see my family again, i did what you asked me to do, please release me from the basement*

Morshu

Truly Feared Pyro
*please can i see my family again, i did what you asked me to do, please release me from the basement*
wrwerwtewtret.PNG

User

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
+1 dr_retroland was a really fun map and dr_psykopat was a map I played for years now