Maximus7

Uncharitable Spy
Why was dr_bank removed from the deathrun server? This is one of the best maps and removing it makes no sense. It should be readded.

While I'm at it, dr_psykopat should be readded. The new version is horrible, much worse than the original. I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses the sweeper minigame.

Reactions: Shakkari and R60D

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Werewolf is working on a v10 of bank, I think when that gets release it should totally be added back. But until then it should stay off because there were problems with it if I recall.

Morshu

Truly Feared Pyro
+1 especially for Psykopat, although it lacks jojokes, that map has always been my favourite

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you're not going to get supporters yourself, don't bump the thread. A change to our map rotation doesn't happen simply because 1 or 2 people want it too. The maps were likely taken out either because there was an issue with them or the server saw less players when rotated into them. If you want maps back on the server, you need supporters, which is precisely what I'm going to mark this thread as it's been 2 weeks and we're not even half-way through page 1.

Deery The Deer

Mildly Menacing Medic
Werewolf is working on a v10 of bank, I think when that gets release it should totally be added back. But until then it should stay off because there were problems with it if I recall.

v10 is available now, hopefully dr_bank gets pushed back into the cycle

Maximus7

Uncharitable Spy
If you're not going to get supporters yourself, don't bump the thread. A change to our map rotation doesn't happen simply because 1 or 2 people want it too. The maps were likely taken out either because there was an issue with them or the server saw less players when rotated into them. If you want maps back on the server, you need supporters, which is precisely what I'm going to mark this thread as it's been 2 weeks and we're not even half-way through page 1.

Bumping for supporters, my friend.

Also, to my knowledge, these maps never had issues. Bank was especially very popular and one of the most played maps.