Bounding Through the Stars

Discussion in 'Starbound' started by Sharkey, Dec 5, 2013.

1. adios

adios Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Two lucky Skial members will get Starbound if the 4-pack goes on sale during Winter update :)

2. Antamania

Antamania Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    had it gifted to me..not sure i'm going to like it because I didn't care for Terraria, I'll give it the ol college try tomorrow though.

3. KillerZebra

KillerZebra Forum Admin Contributor

Steam:
    Yeah these kinds of games never really interested me. I tied Minecraft for a bit and ended up never playing it again.

4. Toxik

Toxik Moderator Contributor

I hated Minecraft at first, but once we got the Skial server and a lot of people played everyday, it got a lot better

5. sov

sov Australian Skial God

Steam:
    I wanna play this :(

6. adios

adios Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

I liked playing with randoms better.

7. Toxik

Finals monday, free until January 1st after that, going to play the fuck out of this game

8. Drum

Drum Australian Skial God Contributor Mapper

Same as Toxik.
    Busy with finals til the 15th,
    gonna play starbound and project m 3.0 all break.

9. Pengy

Pengy Australian Skial God

Steam:
    Can you travel to other planets, or are you limited to the one you crash on? Also, are there NPC's?

10. ToTeM

ToTeM Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

yes no yes

11. Toxik

There are a shitton of planets you can go to, you just need to get coal/wood to power it, then you're off

12. ToTeM

i can't stop playing
    [​IMG]

13. Toxik

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, played for hours with a friend, I opened a chest, got a legendary bone hammer that had awesome attack and threw POISONED FUCKING BONES
    Install the update, character gone.
    :(

14. Mewkin

Mewkin Rage-Inducing Forum Troll Contributor

Steam:
    Another character wipe coming to deal with some bugs from the latest update sometime tonight or something.

[​IMG]

15. Toxik

Botty update pls

16. MetelStar

MetelStar Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Steam:
    Alright, I just got this game today... and I'm pretty sure the game decided to put me in the middle of problems.

First I had to deal with birds that could shoot me while keeping a distance, that I eventually dealt with.
    There's a place where there's a bunch of eyeballs to my left and, despite not having found a lot of luck with ores, I'm NOT going in there alone!
    And then there was the saucer full of penguins. Thus my luck with ores right now.
    :( I should've geared up first

But I got a sword that shoots out bubbles! :D

17. ToTeM

yeah since the latest updates the birds have gotten super agressive,
    the eye place is safe
    and yeah you do not want to go for the saucer underprepared

18. SarcasticWisdom

SarcasticWisdom Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    Couldn't you just create a backup character on you desktop then when it gets deleted just place it back into the starbound save folder?

19. MetelStar

MetelStar Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Steam:
    [​IMG]

Don't know why, but the Starbound servers feels so empty... that or I'm not coming in at the right times. When does everyone come onto the server usually? (or are you all too busy exploring on your own?)

20. ToTeM

actually no, i thought i could do so too
    but it more that the character has stuff that the game doesn't know what to do with and that crashes it, and thet is why they get wiped

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice