Toxik

Contributor
This game is pretty kick-ass.
It's like Terraria on steroids, but harder to learn
I definitely recommend buying it

Toxik

Contributor
I played twice for a while with a friend a mine, he forced me to make a server :(
Wasn't sure what to expect except for Terraria system, it's pretty different. There are a shitton of monsters, they reappear randomly (no correlation to light/nolight), we only explored a tad of a shroom planet and some of a regular planet. We moved to a moon by the end of our gameplay, but we can't stay for long since we freeze to death, unless we stick right next to a campfire.
Making stuff is somewhat annoying, you need pixels (currency you get from killing monsters) in order to craft a LOT of stuff, and resources feel very scarce.
I don't like that exploring is boring, there isn't much on the surface except for monsters, I found ONE surface chest which had shit in it. I have yet to find a chest with something good in it.
I'm not saying I don't like the game, I mean I'm still going to play the fuck out of it, but it feels weird switching from Terraria to this

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Skial isn't one of those faggot "i want all ur money 4 playing here heuaheuaehuaehu" server providers.

Back in the days, we used to play Terraria and BF3 (nobody played that though) just for the hell of it.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Is this the game that was announced like 2 years ago and got my hopes up and then never came out?
How is it?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So I went to the starbound site and looked at the store.
e97935c05bac89fdab6e637eb4900737.png

OH BOY HATS! WHERE HAVE WE SEEN THIS BEFORE?!

And it only costs a measly $500

Reactions: Defibyoulater