• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
8r6LGDR.png

Hello Skial. I'm StaticVoid, you most likely know me for my work on voidHUD and general buttfuckery on this forum, but for the past couple of months I have been working on this HUD, boredHUD. Basically this HUD came to be because I was extremely bored, hence the name haha. Anyway, I had a HUD concept and I ran with it, and I must admit, I really like how it came out in the end. I am very happy to finally release it publicly and hopefully you all can enjoy it as well.

Anyway, here are some links:
Download
Screenshots
Steam Group

Report any bugs you might find here
Leave suggestions here

Reactions: Sheev_Palpatine

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I prefer voidhud for everything aside from the MvM hud. Is there any way I can use boredhud for only MvM?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The boxes around ammo and health are pretty good but how come you didn't just screw around with voidHUD?
voidHUD's style was pretty much set in stone at this point. A change like this would completely change the HUD, and some people might not have liked having their HUD change so drastically. Making a new HUD for this concept just made more sense.
I prefer voidhud for everything aside from the MvM hud. Is there any way I can use boredhud for only MvM?
You can try mixing and matching the .res files for MvM and change the fonts from sans## to bh## or ln## and the colors from voidHPwhite or whatever to customWhite.

It's a lot of work to do it honestly, so I don't know.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Alright I took some of your suggestions and made some changes to the HUD
Release 1.25.2016
~ Adjusted the color of the scoreboard tabs to be brighter - Preview Normal, Preview 6v6
~ Fixed the taunt menu not having the same backgrounds as the disguise and build menus - Preview
~ Adjusted the color of the winpanel tabs to be the same as the scoreboard - Preview
~ Fixed the new icon appearing in the mainmenu

Reactions: gibberish9283098x

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Release 2.6.2016:
~ Adjusted the animation files to ensure that hudanimations_tf.txt doesn't become out of date in future updates

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Release 3.8.2016:
~ Fixed the tournament ready up panel to be what it was before the last update
+ Added boredHUD fonts to the match summary panel
+ Added avatars to the in-game voice labels

Matchmaking HUD should be set for awhile.

Reactions: Sheev_Palpatine

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Release 3.17.2016:
~ Fixed round timers not displaying
+ Added support for today's update

I hope it fixed verything...

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Release 3.20.2016:
~ Fixed the round timer font being way too large in MM
~ Fixed avatars not being exactly on the edge of the voice panel when others are speaking
+ Edited the round timer to fit this HUD's look -- Preview
+ Edited the KOTH round timer as well
+ Added the report player button to the main menu
https://github.com/TheStaticVoid/boredHUD

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Release 3.24.2016:
+ Updated files for today's update
+ Added stream panel to the main menu
* Also as a side note, Valve finally fixed the time panel not displaying in non-matchmaking formats

Also I made an auto-installer for both of my HUDs, more info here