xOpenBoost

Mildly Menacing Medic
Skype - hotsboost.r1
Pls pay attention when you add us in skype!

Who are we?

We offer you services of high skilled and game dedicated players!
You will say : "What for I may need your services? I'm already an unique player, top 1, best of the best and even better!!!"
We offer you your time in exchange for really a little money!
Choose, order, and live your life while we will burn our eyes, backs and our time instead of you!​

HOTS COMPETITIVE SEASON 2 END OF SEASON REWARDS
Bustnspng_6100870_23426365.png

Below you will find our prices!

heroesofth_2381495_23426391.png

FAQ

Client
: Why should I get a boosted?

Hotsboost.r1 : Customers often climb on their own after getting good teammates. Sometimes you just need someone to unstuck you from that Skill Rating first.
-----------
Client : What level are your boosters?

Hotsboost.r1 : Our boosters are higher than 200-th GM rank for Season 1, and 150 GM rank+ for Season 2.
-----------
Client : Is the service safe to use, because I am afraid to give my account Username and Password?

Hotsboost.r1 : Our team is not interested in your account, those players have extremely expensive accounts, you may not worry about that at all!
-----------
Client : How does your Service Exactly work?

Hotsboost.r1: After payment is done, our booster will play till the end of your order, so, your Skill Rating will get higher.
-----------
Client: How fast will the order be completed?

Hotsboost.r1: That depends on your current Skill Rating and games length. But due to the high skill, it is done as fast as it's possible.
-----------
Client: What payment methods do you accept?

Hotsboost.r1: Currently we accept Skrill payments.
-----------
Client : Can I get banned for boosting?

Hotsboost.r1: There is a small chance, but, we use VPN for safety to provide the highest quality service!

-----------
Client: What servers do you function on?

Hotsboost.r1: EU, NA server.
-----------
Client : What is your refund policy?

Hotsboost.r1: You will never need a refund, so we don’t offer it. We guarantee each order with unlimited booster upgrades until the account is finished. This ensures a 100% success rate.
-----------
Client: Do the boosters have access to my stuff?

Hotsboost.r1: Our boosters aren't intered in your stuff at all, just playing a game, that's it.
-----------
Client: Do the boosters chat with my friends?

Hotsboost.r1: No, our boosters did not respond to messages. In-game chat also ignored.
-----------
Client : Do the boosters use scripts or illegal programs?

Hotsboost.r1: No, all of our boosters never use illegal software while playing on your accounts.

Last edited: