• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
Row 1, column 2.

Because I shamelessly profess that I put myself out there to be fawned over and to be given free shit.

At night, I am beaten by my grandmother who burned her bra as part of an old protest for women's rights.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Put me on row 2 column 2
tumblrlaliehy9nw1qc95mto1500qvq.jpg

down to 4 squares...

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Row 1, column 2.

Because I shamelessly profess that I put myself out there to be fawned over and to be given free shit.

At night, I am beaten by my grandmother who burned her bra as part of an old protest for women's rights.
tumblrlaliehy9nw1qc95mto1500awa.jpg

last 3 squares....

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
am I allowed to make a nomination of a square?

if yeah I'd say DEERS needs to go in c2r3

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
am I allowed to make a nomination of a square?

if yeah I'd say DEERS needs to go in c2r3
why not indeedy..

so all thats left is finding a spawn camper, and the right honourable 4<1D <4P5 junky.
tumblrlaliehy9nw1qc95mto1500crc.jpg

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
why not indeedy..

so all thats left is finding a spawn camper, and the right honourable 4<1D <4P5 junky.
:c most of turbine spawn camps eventually, no one worth remembering goes for spawn consistently though...
also don't know someone who consistently 1337 speaks

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
xstriker spawncamps on Turbine with the Phlog every time he can get someone to be his pocket medic.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I forward the motion that Xel'Naga should be given c2 r4

As somebody who mains Pyro and abuses the phlog, let me tell you that it's incredibly easy to kill large amounts of people from outside their spawn before they have time to reach the resupply locker.

One phlog Pyro and a Medic can easily hold off the enemy spawn area by themselves, while the rest of the team caps the point.
I rest my case.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Finally looked at this thread.

How the fuck did I not get top right?