Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Don't know if anyone here watches CBB or maybe just this time of year you might watch. If you do participate in a office pool or just a ESPN or what not post your bracket.

be78405227dbd27f4e878cd015ec2f47.png

ee983ec21f3b8ab45cd3787fb6184bce.png

Last edited:

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
4 teams that I want to see win

1. Notre Dame. Longtime Irish fan and Grant gives them the guard that can explode and become the next Kemba Walker
  2. Villanova. Big 5 school and this could be the best Nova team of all time. Saw them 2 times this year and they can run the tourney on their side.
  3. SMU. Larry Brown's last big dance produced a National Title for the 6-seeded Kansas Jayhawks. Now he is back with a 6-seeded Mustangs. Should be fun
  4. Kentucky. I mean, these guys could go down as the best College Team of all time with a perfect season.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
4 teams that I want to see win

1. Kentucky. I mean, these guys could go down as the best College Team of all time with a perfect season.
I agree with all but your view on Kentucky. In my opinion this team isn't even as good as Kentucky from a couple years ago let alone the 1996 Kentucky team. They are good but the teams are not as good this year and most agree with that. Still to be able to go undefeated is almost impossible in sports but to say the best of all time is a stretch.

On a side I am a Iowa Hawkeye fan and its cool to see the other 2 big schools from Iowa make it. Iowa State and Northern Iowa could make some noise.

Reactions: RainbowNoms

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I agree with all but your view on Kentucky. In my opinion this team isn't even as good as Kentucky from a couple years ago let alone the 1996 Kentucky team. They are good but the teams are not as good this year and most agree with that. Still to be able to go undefeated is almost impossible in sports but to say the best of all time is a stretch.

On a side I am a Iowa Hawkeye fan and its cool to see the other 2 big schools from Iowa make it. Iowa State and Northern Iowa could make some noise.
I don't care if this team is better talent-wise. I care about the W's and they haven't failed to get one all year. I like everyone who says they have had close calls. Yeah. 10 point wins are really close games

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yeah the only "real close" game was the OT win over Ol' Miss. The rest were not even close but some of the talking heads like to make the illusion that this team is beatable by this field.