Obruhma

Rust Admin
Contributor
unknown.png

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
this post is dumb as all hell, but I do agree that donating isn't keeping the servers alive. ad revenue is.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I get an ad once every like two hours, I sincerely doubt it’s “every time you die.”
Probably because you have donator, though i've never gotten ads. I have seen a decent number of non-donors complain about getting an ad upon every death so it could be looked into.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Probably because you have donator, though i've never gotten ads. I have seen a decent number of non-donors complain about getting an ad upon every death so it could be looked into.
I only get the initial login screen on Skial, have never had a popup ad ever before, even when I forgot to renew my donation and iirc even before I became a donator

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I’m not donator. The only time I get an ad is at the start of the game and then like an hour or two after I’ve played.

Toxik

Contributor
Best way to describe Skial?

A really cool community centered around an older game with a player base filled with idiots who fucking love to complain about every little aspect of the handling of the community, despite the community being the largest and longest running community of the game

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

A really cool community centered around an older game with a player base filled with idiots who fucking love to complain about every little aspect of the handling of the community, despite the community being the largest and longest running community of the game
You forgot the cry baby cheaters who think we give second chances :)

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

You forgot the cry baby cheaters who think we give second chances :)

Or the people who try to do lowkey illegal stuff and defend it by saying "it was a joke" or say the admins are abusive because they banned them for it.