GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
This is probably pretty generic, but I still felt like making this thread so I did. Personally, my favorite video game is a tie between Half-Life and Half-Life 2. Both of them had signifigant impact on the video game industry as a whole and I think they are deserving of their reputation. Runner ups include Team Fortress 2, the gearbox HL expansions, HL2 episodes, TES Morrowind and TES Daggerfall.

Reactions: RX_lis and Toxik

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
What's your favorite ds3 boss? I really like demon in pain/demon from below, pontiff, abyss watchers, and Gael but favorite is soul of cinder cause of the music and lore

Wata

TF2 Admin
Contributor
What's your favorite ds3 boss? I really like demon in pain/demon from below, pontiff, abyss watchers, and Gael but favorite is soul of cinder cause of the music and lore
Dancer of the Boreal Valley

She does not have a lore as good as the other bosses but i love the design and the cinematic.

unknown.png

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mechanically nameless king, lore and OST taken into consideration nothing tops off Abyss Watchers. Only issue with that bossfight is that it's a bit too easy with my playstyle as you can just stagger them constantly with heavier weapons

Haven't played any dlcs yet

Reactions: Wata

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Mechanically nameless king, lore and OST taken into consideration nothing tops off Abyss Watchers. Only issue with that bossfight is that it's a bit too easy with my playstyle as you can just stagger them constantly with heavier weapons

Haven't played any dlcs yet
Yeah I agree that abyss watchers felt too easy. If fromsoftware buffed their poise and hp a bit more they would probably be my favorite.

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Also while on the subject of bosses, what's the best boss fight in any video game? My favorite is probably orphan of kos because of the lore, music, and difficulty.

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Also while on the subject of bosses, what's the best boss fight in any video game? My favorite is probably orphan of kos because of the lore, music, and difficulty.
Has to be either Corvus from Dragon Quest 9 or Starscourge Radahn from Elden Ring.

PastaConsumer

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I played a lot of great games that could’ve taken the title but I didn’t finish many of them. I played Bully, Mother 3, Chrono Trigger, Silent Hill 1.

Alan Wake might be pretty high up too. Like 1 or 2.