Best Rocket Launcher for Soldier

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Renegade, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Renegade

Renegade Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

Right now, I've got an Aussie Rocket Launcher. I was thinking about switching to the Direct Hit or the Black Box but I haven't really decided yet. Wanted to get some opinions on what some of the best rocket launcher variants there are for Soldier.

2. DaivdBaekr

DaivdBaekr TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

if you're talking about using direct hit long-term i would play with it a while and see if you get bored. i got good with it at one point and there were diminishing returns on how challenging/rewarding it felt.

i haven't played with the revamped liberty launcher but its stats look pretty cool. i don't like any rocket launcher such as the black box that lower clip size.

3. Renegade

Renegade Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

So currently, I'm using the Direct Hit, Concheror, and the stock Shovel. I like the damage and speed boost but the only issue is the damage radius. I just don't really know if the reduced radius is worth the speed and damage. Some of the shots were pretty bullshit.

4. moeb

moeb Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

I would no doubt say DH.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice