• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Slip

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
I always play VSH, I find that saxton's his hits are always go farther and are longer in range than they should be. Are there any network configs or commands that can reduce this lag compensation (or whatever it is that causes 9 feet arms). Btw, my connection is considered (good).

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I know there are console commands that can be tweaked to help with you dealing the hits, but I'm not sure if it would help at all when it comes to being on the receiving end.

Best thing I could find is this

But keep in mind some hales have above average melee range and that range can increase as their health lowers, at least for Saxton. Headless Horseman has a big melee range by default

And even if your connection is perfect, if the person who is attacking you is lagging you'll be the victim of shitty hit detection. Kind of like going up against a laggy spy who face stabs you. On their screen your back was to them to some degree, on your screen you were facing them. Same concept carries over to laggy hales. On your screen you could be 5 feet away from hale, on their screen you could appear 2 feet away from them. No tweaking on your end will deal with their lagging, and so you'll be killed due to their lag compensation.