• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Maybe you should post a better video or pictures of the map or something because that vid didn't exactly show much.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Lazy town is good fun if you wanna just mess around for a while, but damn, having the last capture point like 30ft outside the enemys base makes this such a hard finish, games go on forever back and forward, cause of that last cp. It gets a bit spammy as well. This would be a beauty if it just had the one cp in the middle and was koth.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
Maybe you should post a better video or pictures of the map or something because that vid didn't exactly show much.

It's basically a massive map that the last point can be very difficult to capture. I'm not sure where there's that many pix of lazytown, but if we had a server of it, it'd probably be full a lot.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'd def play on it if Skial had one, the only one i ever see is hosted by fragmasters.co.uk, which i play now and again.
This being the only server I have ever played this map on, I now realise that the last point is too hard to capture because fragmasters have like a 2sec respawn time, if this was set correctly, the map would take on a new meaning, and would actualy be even better.

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
Lazy town is good fun if you wanna just mess around for a while, but damn, having the last capture point like 30ft outside the enemys base makes this such a hard finish, games go on forever back and forward, cause of that last cp. It gets a bit spammy as well. This would be a beauty if it just had the one cp in the middle and was koth.
Yeah, cause the Badlands last cap isn't anywhere NEAR the spawn

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
I want this map on the servers, would be awesome to try it out and the last point being near the enemy spawn makes it more of a challenge. Maybe put it on the CP server.