Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Just a heads up if anyone wants to mess with the graphics settings: to my knowledge you can only modify the graphics in game. If you use the preset options such as 'low', 'medium', 'high', etc. it will automatically change the settings without confirmation which could crash you and make it a bitch to lower the settings (I'm not saying you have to use it, just that if you try to run on something like Ultra when your rig can only handle low you could crash). Use the customized option instead

Also for multiplayer you have to make a account on Battlelog and use Battlelog to join multiplayer servers because there's no in game server browser for battlefield 3

Last edited:
Reactions: SgtGiraffe

sov

Legendary Skial King
well, whatever, just downloading it to my account just because. I may play it. Why not download Origin. I had it before, never used it because steam is way better.

Reactions: Chance

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Oh boy, another Origin game that will sit in my library and I'll never get around to playing.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Don't give in to the dark side! Repent all ye unfaithful Origin worshippers for he is the liar and deceiver that would lead you away from the almighty Gaben! He lures you with the temptations of lusty games and corrupts your very soul without you being aware! Follow the true savior of Steam for he has died for our sins and has risen again to join his father Gaben in gaming heaven to deliver us from inferior gaming!

Repent all ye unfaithful and ye shall be spared!

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
2629989c74.jpg

Also for multiplayer you have to make a account on Battlelog and use Battlelog to join multiplayer servers because there's no in game server browser for battlefield 3
6e74d16979.png

Holy shit, EA is fucking horrible.

55ad03b71f.png
Nailed it (Note, getting kicked from a match closes the entire program)

Playing it a bit, I noticed ZERO "preparing for round start" or anything. It seems in this game, if you have an SSD you're at a huge advantage.

Last edited: