P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Battlefield 3 - Beta.
How is it? Can't play it right now cuz I've got XP on this computer right now and can't be bothered to format it and change to my 7 Ultimate right now.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
When does it come out? All I know is that I bought it on Xbox. I know literally nothing about it.

GHOSTIE11

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Battlefield 3 - Beta.
How is it? Can't play it right now cuz I've got XP on this computer right now and can't be bothered to format it and change to my 7 Ultimate right now.
i got xp too... :( sucks that upgrading to windows 7 costs like $125 when the game is only 60 dollars

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
2 maps on pc, in about 12 days the game will come out, the open beta is now closed...yep

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Fuck my computer.ATI 4350 1 GB and 4 GB RAM.It can run most games but it can't handle Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3(only at 15-20 FPS).And I can only get my PC upgraded by March (IF I manage to get over 95% in my final exams..talk about high expectations).....FML.
:eek:

ItsKashed

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
It's going to be released in the states on 25 Oct. I've already preordered and preloaded but the rest of the world has to wait until the 28th to play. Damn! I miss living in the good ole US.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's going to be released in the states on 25 Oct. I've already preordered and preloaded but the rest of the world has to wait until the 28th to play. Damn! I miss living in the good ole US.
FU US FUUUUUUUUU! (alwaysgettingshitearly>:C)