RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
i was overjoyed when the name shoo wasn't taken
Pretty sure all names are available to be used more than once, since you have the additional number available to you. I used the name "Prosperity" on SC2, and I highly doubt I was the first to have that name.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Actually I just found out I can protect a range from being edited. Neat. I've also got edit history in case someone messes new entries.

So I guess you guys don't necessarily have to post anything on here, just put in your forum name and battle.net tags in on the sheet and they'll be set protected as we go.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Meowcenary#1844 for all your cancerous torbjorn and cat gif needs

edit - oh didnt read daivds post before I posted

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I dunno if anyone else wants to but I listed my best heroes on the Doc if anyone else wants to so we know what to expect from each other

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I put cat gifs in there

F2o6Ck2.gif

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
You guys can put your favorite heroes in the outer columns of your entries if you really want, but I don't really want to protect those columns because I'm also enjoying the high-level shitposting going on there.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Yes but to my knowledge the battle.net account itself is set for EU region. So changing the game region would still not let me add US friends.

Lydee could answer how she registered her copy. My guess is that her battle.net app is set as an US account, therefore she can add all of you. Since I didnt, I cant.

Could be wrong tho.

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Yes but to my knowledge the battle.net account itself is set for EU region. So changing the game region would still not let me add US friends.

Lydee could answer how she registered her copy. My guess is that her battle.net app is set as an US account, therefore she can add all of you. Since I didnt, I cant.

Could be wrong tho.

You need to log out of battle.net and then change the region when you're logging back in. You'll then be connected to that region's server's and have a completely separate friend's list.

Last edited:

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
That pretty much explains it, although I wonder if changing the region of battle.net would require me to register another copy of overwatch for that region.

Thanks Tayto, I tried to find that change region menu, but since I have auto-login enabled i never considered to log out to change it.
Have me useful-rating and feel good about it!

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
That pretty much explains it, although I wonder if changing the region of battle.net would require me to register another copy of overwatch for that region.

Thanks Tayto, I tried to find that change region menu, but since I have auto-login enabled i never considered to log out to change it.
Have me useful-rating and feel good about it!

What do you mean by registering another copy for that region?
If you wanna add all the non-European people in here you have to log out and change region to Americas then log in (btw even if it says you're logged in from Americas and choose Europe when you launch the game, you can only play with people from the EU). That's pretty much all you need to do. I didn't have to anything else.