♛ Ćpiąca Królewna

Scarcely Lethal Noob
i9gHT4G.jpg

Hello everybody!

I want to offer you an awesome World of Warcraft account with a lot of history and high level characters.

On the account there are 5 100lvl characters on several realms, you can continue playing on them or just use them for farming materials and earning huuuge amounts of gold.
Also there are 2 90lvl characters which u can level up with pleasure giving a try to 2 contents which are Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor.

Also a huge addition to the account is already bought Digital DELUXE (!!!) Edition of the new Expansion - Legion which costs €59.99.
You are getting it completely for free to the account!
It makes you prepared for the upcoming expansion with a lot of new adventures, quests and landscapes.
6QoGXLO.png

The characters on the account are:
  • 100 Night Elf Balance Druid, 685 ilvl - Realm [The Maelstrom]
    cZmocV9.png
  • 100 Night Elf Frost/Arcane Mage, 682 ilvl - Realm [The Maelstrom]
    vIUK0Dl.png
  • 100 Troll Balance Druid, 633 ilvl - Realm [Tarren Mill]
    9wVF6UO.jpg
  • 100 Tauren Protection Paladin, 605 ilvl - Realm [Tarren Mill]
    YBqEkCp.jpg
  • 100 Human Destruction Warlock, 608 ilvl - Realm [Defias Brotherhood]
    z3XkJxX.png
  • 90 Troll Balance Druid - Realm [Burning Legion]
    lnHJPl6.jpg
  • 90 Orc Affliction Warlock - Realm [Burning Legion]
    xJAHxd6.png
  • And a lot of characters 1-85lvl

Also an awesome addition to the account is full set of Heirlooms for leveling your new toons which give a lot of bonus experience and makes your life easier while leveling cause you don't need to find new gear every few levels - u just wear them at 1lvl and take them off when u hit 100 and start gearing yourself with Dungeons and Raids.

0Fv6f3m.jpg

I'm gonna consider every single serious offer.

I want to sell it for real money or trade it for some good CS: GO skins, add me on skype and let's talk about what can u offer.

aJICoRt.jpg
dedoem9