Zackary Murdock

Unremarkable User
I was randomly banned as were my friends and despite combing through the ban list, I have yet to seen anything pertaining to why. Because there is no ban block, I can't appeal. I'm not sure who to or how to get in touch with an admin. I went through the server rules and I know I hadn't violated any of the rules, if I had, i would really appreciate an explanation so I don't make the same mistake again.. thank you!

JEPlTO

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I think me and my teammates got banned because of teaming. I'm not sure because it doesn't really say what the ban was for but it was unintentional we never played more than 5 just had a friend log on for like 20 minutes and he logged off and never came back on and completely forgot about it, so I had other people come in and play we hop off to play something else and try to get back into the server and I'm banned. Please kindly help...

Metroidz

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I think me and my teammates got banned because of teaming. I'm not sure because it doesn't really say what the ban was for but it was unintentional we never played more than 5 just had a friend log on for like 20 minutes and he logged off and never came back on and completely forgot about it, so I had other people come in and play we hop off to play something else and try to get back into the server and I'm banned. Please kindly help...

This isn't the right place to post that

thegreentbaggerttv

Unremarkable User
I ran into a lag spike while playing on the server on a loot run and when i relogged it said I was banned but gave no reason. I didn't know if this was due to the server thinking my lag spike was a speed hack?

StereoBucket

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I ran into a lag spike while playing on the server on a loot run and when i relogged it said I was banned but gave no reason. I didn't know if this was due to the server thinking my lag spike was a speed hack?
You should read the previous replies in this thread.