• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Hassist

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Have seen him some times this and last week using an aimbot ...
have spectated him few minutes and other guys too to be sure

sry for bad english

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
this is really getting old.

i refuse to help people, or even tell them how i can help them until they learn to read.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Have seen him some times this and last week using an aimbot ...
have spectated him few minutes and other guys too to be sure

sry for bad english
Hi there :)

To see what is needed for a ban request look here
http://www.skial.com/threads/ban-forum-guidelines.28/
most important'y, record a demo of the suspected hacker

Demos: You can record a demo by opening console and typing "Record <filename>" and to stop it, simply re-open the console and type "stop". You can then upload it towww.mediafire.com or any file sharing website. Without a demo, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to ban the player, unless he already has been banned on other servers.

Hassist

Scarcely Lethal Noob
ok sorry and thanks for the info... was playing beside (not a excuse for that i know)
he is most frequently on eu goldrush+ and crit server
will make a demo next time

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
ok sorry and thanks for the info... was playing beside (not a excuse for that i know)
he is most frequently on eu goldrush+ and crit server
will make a demo next time
I found him on us goldrush and banned him. You can use /report command within the game to send a report to us. That will have their steam id and what server they're on. you can also put a description in like "aimbotting" so we know what to look for.

EDIT: also, he had a 8.7 kdr...lololol

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Hi there :)

To see what is needed for a ban request look here
http://www.skial.com/threads/ban-forum-guidelines.28/
most important'y, record a demo of the suspected hacker

Demos: You can record a demo by opening console and typing "Record <filename>" and to stop it, simply re-open the console and type "stop". You can then upload it towww.mediafire.com or any file sharing website. Without a demo, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to ban the player, unless he already has been banned on other servers.

Giildy, you faggot, stop being nice to people.