• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Was playing on 2fort. There was a guy who kept on ubering snipers, I heard, despite the snipers asking him not to. I spectated and watched him uber the snipers when there weren't any opponents in the sniper's scope. I warned him 3 times to stop, asking reasonably, and he kept doing it. I kicked him.

Then, ESM, who went medic right after the guy got kicked, took his place and ubered snipers, despite my asking him not to. He was asked to cease from snipers on his own team and me. He asked what I intended to do about it, and I banned him for half an hour.

Post here for any issues.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The other one went by BIGMAN. He rejoined after I kicked just now. Banned for the previously mentioned reasons and dodging.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
lol... Cinic, I must've been blind but I haven't seen anyone complaining about those medics. I saw only you raging and yelling that medics are useless for the team :)
(even though medics ubering snipers - it was annoying).

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
lol... Cinic, I must've been blind but I haven't seen anyone complaining about those medics. I saw only you raging and yelling that medics are useless for the team :)
(even though medics ubering snipers - it was annoying).
I recommend that you learn braille, then. There were 2 people on their team and one on my team, not including myself, that were complaining about it.