• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
I

[Ipunch]Fatkids

Can you please explain why I have been banned from Skial servers? I have never even been warned for any infractions.

My name is [Ipunch]Fatkids

Roman

Banned
Contributor
From having a quick look, it's possible your ban is a mistake. I'll suggest having Bottiger take a second look.

I

[Ipunch]Fatkids

What username is responsible for my ban? And why am I being punished for being a someone else? Its a LAN party that I go to, I'm not responsible for others.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I <3 Skial!
OH, OKAY, LET ME UNBAN YOU RIGHT NOW

As Roman said, we'll look into it.

http://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:2652768&Submit
I dabbled in it a little myself, apparently there are numerous people who have been banned from that IP address. I suggest you go to a different LAN party, friend.

Edit: Also, why are you the first to come on here about it? Three people were banned for linked Steam ID's on your IP Address. I would imagine you'd know the people who are doing the LAN party with you - none of them said anything to you or mentioned it?

I

[Ipunch]Fatkids

If that's the case then I understand that people have issues. But why ban the IP rather than the player? Every player has their own account and if he breaks the rules he should suffer the consequence. I wouldn't be here in your forums unless i really loved your server's.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
We appreciate you liking our servers very much. We'll probably unban you, but we're waiting for word from the big man (Bottiger shall henceforth be known as The Big Man).
As for banning the IP? People get banned and just make another account using the same IP to dodge it and hack again. It was a huge problem before we implemented this plugin.