• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

MoonCancer

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
So I got banned on skial deathrun EU for doing the door exploit on Trump Tower and the ban was listed as 3 days but then some literal dozen of minutes later the admin Bakiko decides to extend it by 1 month for literally no real applicable reason that was within my power to be punished with lmao. Is this allowed? I think your admin has some emotional instability.

Reactions: PowerPuffGirls

MoonCancer

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Inb4 "yeah its tight, they can do that" sweet so what if an admin has a grudge against someone? : ^ ) bit dangerous there skial.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
What @ToTeM has said is accurate,

We set bans to be 1 day - then we adjust later to what they're meant to be.

In your case, you have three prior punishments.
  • 1 Day
  • 3 Days
  • 1 Week
  • 1 Month

MoonCancer

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
3 prior punishments that are just gags (actually I think its more xd) though. Are u rly rly sure I need to be banned for 1 month friend? whats wrong with your banning system that u can't set for 1 month? I feel like I'm being shat on now now. Is Bakiko a qt steam girl? you after that steam tang lads?

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yes - you should be banned for a month, as that is your number of admin-given punishments.

There's nothing wrong with the system, we could ban for a month - but it's quicker to do a day.
We ban, then check the number of punishments - it take us much longer the other way around.

Feel free to appeal if you disagree with your punishment.

Sakiko

Contributor
As said above, I set 1 day and checked your ban history.
You was on a known exploit spot and should know by now not to do it yet you did.

735CC3C49A7A9AEC18E8AE4EB94EBB04A45403B5

MoonCancer

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Gosh MOOOM! Of course I know I was exploiting! why lotsa people do it when the admins are snoozin'! and those lotsa people just can't help themselves with the bantz related to them! same reason people smoke weed in high school I guess lmao amirite fellow weeb!?