• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Diggs

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I thoroughly understand the admin side of it also. But -

These are private servers. Something can always be done if needed which is why I tend to game on private servers.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Something can always be done if needed which is why I tend to game on private servers.

And I get that, but absolutely nothing will change unless you or someone else makes a suggestion and it passes. Until the rules are changed we can't and won't take action on someone for simply trolling and being a asshole because that isn't against the rules and we don't bend them.

I don't know how to make it any more clearer then that. If you want what they're doing to be a actionable offense; make a suggestion to change the rules. Otherwise nothing is going to happen unless they break the rules (trolling and being an ass isn't against those rules)

JNeb900

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Do you really think you won't find trolls in Valve servers?

We cannot stop trolls. Its impossible. So if you aren't willing to mute people so you don't have to hear it, then I don't know what to tell you. Every single server is going to have trolls. We do our best to mange them, but we aren't going to punish people for being mean.
-_o
So being mean and rude is tolerated...?