ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Killing Floor, TFC/TF2, or otherwise, post your stories here. It's almost 5 in the morning CDT, and I'm too tired to write through the hell I just witnessed, so tl;dr level 4 sharpshooter didn't bother to keep himself from dying, and kept nading himself without noticing.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
*Hops off to go make something to eat. Comes back and sees this*
Mod: Why the fuck do I insist on playing medic in kf?
Mod: Being unkillable while everyone else is a glass cannon, and you're their lifeline gets annoying beyond measure
Mod: This fucking sharp sat there on santa's lair and naded himself to death without noticing
Mod: twice
Mod: The Killing Floor Paradox is a bitch
Mod is now Offline.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well in kf I made a random medic have a bad experience, in which I led a couple fp's towards the place we were holed up in ( I was a demo) right as I got to the entrance I let the fp get to me and then shot the floor with the M32 killing myself and making the fp's rage. Long story short everyone died and we all blamed the medic for not keeping us alive

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Was on fire was a sniper was standing in front of medic how was healing hevy.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Was on fire was a sniper was standing in front of medic how was healing hevy.
R5TPVXn.jpg

So you were a burning sniper and the medic gave triage to the heavy? I'm not entirely certain.

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Attempted to tele camp and get free ubercharges
A scout pushed me into the teleport and i got telefragged. I had 75% uber before then
Fucking scouts

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
*Hops off to go make something to eat. Comes back and sees this*
Mod: Why the fuck do I insist on playing medic in kf?
Mod: Being unkillable while everyone else is a glass cannon, and you're their lifeline gets annoying beyond measure
Mod: This fucking sharp sat there on santa's lair and naded himself to death without noticing
Mod: twice
Mod: The Killing Floor Paradox is a bitch
Mod is now Offline.
The usual wall that eats Steam messages was offline at the time.