Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
2019-09-13-17-57-35-Team-Fortress-2.png

Wanted to share this screenshot because the new lighting and skybox looks nice, but yeah. I'm working on a Halloween update for Awesomebox14. Halloween props, spells, and maybe even a boss. I got some ideas planned already but I'm going to add as I go.

Reactions: KingGuy

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I love this. Maybe some orange tones in the red areas for halloween? Some music, if possible to implement?

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I love this. Maybe some orange tones in the red areas for halloween? Some music, if possible to implement?
My plan is to have all the electrical lights be flashing on or off, or be completely dead. To help set the atmosphere. Because, ya know; lights with fluctuating electricity really enunciate the spooky vibe

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
My plan is to have all the electrical lights be flashing on or off, or be completely dead. To help set the atmosphere. Because, ya know; lights with fluctuating electricity really enunciate the spooky vibe
Sounds sick if doable, tbh.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
2019-09-13-20-22-50-Team-Fortress-2.png

Jack-o-lantern Bombs! Or Jack-o-Bombs, if you want

Health: 1HP
Damage: 180 HP
Radius: 180
Respawn Time: 30 seconds

Reactions: TapTap

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
  • Headless Headless Horsemann has been added as a boss that spawns under a certain condition.
  • Blood spatters and pools are scattered around the map
  • Halloween Ambiance and Misfortune Teller theme
  • Spells!
  1. 4 Common level Spells scattered around the entire map (2 minute respawn time)
  2. 1 Rare level Spell replacing the Lying Cake below the Idle belt (5 minute respawn time)
  • Uneven and fluctuating lights
  • Map is flagged in Halloween mode, death will sometimes drop a crit pack and equipped spell will show on HUD

Reactions: TapTap