• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Noc

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Hello,
Sorry if this is the wrong part to post but I was wondering if there will ever be another AUS server that's not 2Fort 'm here to say if there could be a trade_plaza_2 or more aus servers. I have looked and only see the two AU servers unless I have looked wrong. 2Fort AUS servers tend to get FULL and I'm sure there are many more aus players wanting to connect. Just a question

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Hello,
Sorry if this is the wrong part to post but I was wondering if there will ever be another AUS server that's not 2Fort 'm here to say if there could be a trade_plaza_2 or more aus servers. I have looked and only see the two AU servers unless I have looked wrong. 2Fort AUS servers tend to get FULL and I'm sure there are many more aus players wanting to connect. Just a question
Casual AU didn't fill so well and neither did Payload+

Not sure what other servers bottiger has tried

Noc

Contributor
Casual AU didn't fill so well and neither did Payload+

Not sure what other servers Pottinger has tried
Ah, I see. I would love to see a trade_plaza server added for AU cause AU people are limited to 2fort unless we deal with 200 - 400ping

Bottiger

Administrator
There's been a large sudden drop in players on the casual servers since last week despite being in the middle of summer/winter vacation. There's no reason to believe it would be any different now.

Noc

Contributor
There's been a large sudden drop in players on the casual servers since last week despite being in the middle of summer/winter vacation. There's no reason to believe it would be any different now.

Darn alright well hopefully in the future there can be a couple more.