Status
Not open for further replies.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
I will give you five bucks if you can go a day without getting e-mad at someone on the forums Muttonstache

time to be friendly.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
26166829.jpg

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Have you checked my logs sir? That isn't true at all.
When you signed up for the internet you agreed not to whine and bitch about getting called names and shit.
You're still a good pocket target to rack up points on crevice while I sit and play medic and ignore everyone else while shoving them off the cliff :troll:

all while i keep yelling at you to stop using the piss gun and use stock

Persona

Uncharitable Spy
Seriously, where's your backbone at?
You know, The only thing keeping me with skial is the community (forum) side of it. Atleast the community has sense behind it.
If I was okay with all of this, I wouldn't be posting this, now would I?

Sure, posting a simple message so the staff can know I am being attacked is over reacting. I am not crying over this, nor am I subjected to
harm myself in anyway. It just tolls on my gameplay.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You know, The only thing keeping me with skial is the community (forum) side of it. Atleast the community has sense behind it.

Sure, posting a simple message so the staff can know I am being attacked is over reacting. I am not crying over this, nor am I subjected to
As I said, you were being an ass, you got bullied. You can mute them.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King

there is trolls in every ones game play learn to deal with it like every one else does

Status
Not open for further replies.