Isil

Epic Skial Regular
pinkie_pie_as_the_joker_by_sethturner-d3j0b0g.jpg

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just be regular batman, Xellyboy. Eventually we'll need everyone else to be a comic hero/villain of some sort, and we can't all be bronies.
Plus, you're not even a brony.

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
Ohgod.
I don't mean to be a dick, but Homestuck avatar + <3 in name + talking with the ~!, WHAT HAS SKIAL BECOME?

A shithole of people who can appreciate the finer things in life.

Now excuse me while I go eat caviar flavoured with your dreams and drink special "non-alcoholic" wine. It only contains highly refined cocaine, don't worry.

(Still can't afford decent net, though.)

Lainism

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I started reading Homestuck a while back and didn't get far. It just wasn't funny, or interesting.

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
I read Homestuck all the way to Act 2. Considered suing the writer for loss of time. But apparently it's good if you go far enough. Don't ask me to find out.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
it got fairly good. I started liking a couple of the characters.

dave and the juggalo space alien

Jiggly❤

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Ohgod.
I don't mean to be a dick, but Homestuck avatar + <3 in name + talking with the ~!, WHAT HAS SKIAL BECOME?

Who cares if i have heart in my name, read Homestuck and use ~!, it's just the way i talk.
Deal with it, you don't see me bitching and complaining about your avatar and the way you type.

Also, this thread became a Homestuck thread.

i didn't make that btw

Oh, i thought you drew that. Haha.

Toxik

Contributor
Who cares if i have heart in my name, read Homestuck and use ~!, it's just the way i talk.
Deal with it, you don't see me bitching and complaining about your avatar and the way you type..
I simply find it funny because I never thought Skial, a simple gaming forum, would ever start having weaaboo, possibly furry and raver-tendency females like yourselves

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I simply find it funny because I never thought Skial, a simple gaming forum, would ever start having weaaboo, possibly furry and raver-tendency females like yourselves
IS THIS IT
RAP BATTLE TOXIK VS SCRAMBLE'S GIRL FRIEND!