Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
I think Skial could use an Arena Server. It's pretty much the only core gametype we don't have any maps for, and I would really like to be able to stay within the community when I feel like playing some Arena mode.

Bottiger

Administrator
What if I put it in the rotation server?

I am afraid there aren't enough arena players for us to start a server.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I been playing on the Rotation Server Alot, and im afraid to say putting an areana server in the rotation will kill is as soon as it is picked.

Most of the time there are only a few people in it anyway. occasionally it gets full. I know from past experienced people don't like areana maps in a rotation.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I would make one....but it ends up me abusing the commands (not like kick, ban etc. but the other commands like slay noclip etc)

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I'd like to see Arena as a future Project, but for now, stick to Rotation, Bott. If I could pick the Maps for a KOTH Rotation Server, it's: Nucleus, Viaduct, Harvest, Lakeside, Sawmill. I don't know if that's how the Rotation KOTH Server is, but I'd love to play on one.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
How much would it cost to set up a dedicated arena server that rotates various arena maps?

A fair amount, excluding the amount of time you'd also have to put into making it as well.

Edit: You'd also to need to manage it. This usually involves setting up a website and recruiting administrators to keep the server from hackers etc...