• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

zuhn

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Why was I banned in the first place? I just donated 10$ like 2 hours ago to support the server, and I am banned for Aimbot + Dodging by Jermaphobe? You guy's can't be serious right? I don't hack, and I barely even play on skial. I don't hack either, I have been playing TF2 since 2008. I really don't appreciate this, especially after donating 10$ to get randomly banned? Please explain!​

zuhn

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Btw this may not be considered "evidence" depending on who you ask but the OP is/or is named after a known YouTube cheater.
Zuhn is a famous CS:GO pro / trickshotter, not a cheater. and I am not zuhn, I am just a fan of him and like his name. He only plays CS:GO, and Skial doesn't have CS:GO servers as I am aware of, "Zuhn" the youtuber does not play TF2, and banning me for having his name is not reasonable.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXv94uZYi_IOUE7K5KblfgQ

zuhn

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Zuhn is a cheater. And you have VAC AND Game bans on your account. You are a cheater as well.
Zuhn is not a cheater, but besides that, I have a VAC ban from 2012 csgo, and game bans from other COD games. If you look on my profile, my last ban was 2100 days ago, which is well 5 years. This is not correct judgement to ban me for something that happened 5 years ago with insufficient evidence. This is innapropriate and unproffesional to permanently ban someone because you assume they are hacking in a game, from something that is written on their profile. From personal experience, over 12 years in moderating / administrating minecraft, tf2, csgo, gmod servers, their is something called evidence, and we use video proof if someone is hacking, because pictures can be photoshopped. So unless their is videos that show I am hacking, their is no reason I should be banned.

zuhn

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Zuhn is a cheater. And you have VAC AND Game bans on your account. You are a cheater as well.
This is a logical fallacy, you are saying everyone who has VAC / game bans on their profile should be banned on skial for cheating? This is probably the worst logic ever, and if this was the case for other servers, then the majority of people would be banned.