• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

zoro8927

Unremarkable User
uhh.. I moved from apartment to a house. I take my laptop around with me places. I'm not sure what a vpn/proxy is

zoro8927

Unremarkable User
would love to play skial servers again, as they make up about half of the servers out there lol. again not sure what vpn is, looked it up and i said virtual private network. Im not paying for any extra bonus network just regular ol' spectrum internet... thanks for taking the time to read this.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
would love to play skial servers again, as they make up about half of the servers out there lol. again not sure what vpn is, looked it up and i said virtual private network. Im not paying for any extra bonus network just regular ol' spectrum internet... thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sorry for the wait

I did some investigating and I'll go ahead and unban you

The IP address you were given looks like its recycled a lot and someone used it to hack on the servers and got banned, so now anyone else who gets the same IP address also gets banned by the server

zoro8927

Unremarkable User
Thank you for taking the time to look into this, and for unbanning me. Is there any way to prevent stuff like that from happening?

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Thank you for taking the time to look into this, and for unbanning me. Is there any way to prevent stuff like that from happening?

Avoid using any proxy/vpn if you use any, and beyond that there's not much else you can do. Some internet service providers just like to recycle IP addresses

But if this happens again you can make another appeal and we can unban you again if we can tell you were just given another bad recycled ip address

zoro8927

Unremarkable User
Hello, I was banned again and I think I know what the problem is. I usually play tf2 in bursts for like a couple months then play something else. My brother plays a game called everquest but for him and his friend to play together they used a program called cyber ghost. I went ahead and deleted it from the PC so it doesn't interfere with anything again.