• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

zorba

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was banned some time ago for being toxic on voice chat. While it was immature, I don't believe it was worthy of a permanent ban. If you decide to unban me I'll control what I say more. I want to be able to play on skial again because I did enjoy the community and there are lots of servers to play on. It sucks not being able to join because the majority of community servers are dominated by skial, so I am asking for some forgiveness. Whoever reads this, please consider, and have a good day!​

zorba

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I have a brother in my house who also plays TF2, I never cheated, especially on skial lmaooo. y'all just start assuming shit, at least Aray actually made a point before assuming shit

zorba

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Wait that steam account is just random numbers though, that isn't my account?

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
The account connected from the same residential IP as your main account, so it is most likely a throwaway account. This is a very common method for cheaters as most think bans are handed by account basis instead of IP bans.

zorba

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I see, well, I appreciate the response. I understand if you can't unban me because of it, but I never cheated. My brother used to be an autist when he was younger and cheat in CSGO, and probably TF2, so that is likely where it is from. Cheers anyway.

zorba

Scarcely Lethal Noob
^^
I know nobody will believe that anyway, but its fine I'll just play elsewhere.