• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Zokeyr Blackthorn

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I'm not entirely sure as to why I was combanned from chat, but I wish to be unbanned, I will not engage in spamming or saying anything that one might find offensive, I have brutally learned my lesson, it's a horrible feeling when you can't chat. In the future I will refrain from micspamming and whatnot. I am truly sorry for my actions.

Cheers
~​

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You have several instances of racism in your chat logs and you have a history of being silenced for racism too. Whether you have learned your lesson already or not is irrelevant, you will sit out your sentence as I'm sure @Cream Tea will likely agree. Not to mention insults against sexual orientation.

I'm sure there's likely more than this too, not to mention the chat spam. Anyway, it's @Cream Tea's appeal to tag, so I'll leave that to him.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
The logs show that you've already been muted a few times already for racism and the like. Somehow I doubt you'll learn if your silence was lifted.