• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Well, as you are a regular in our servers, you should know the rules very clearly. Hey obviously you did it because one pyro did it. You should’ve known after I slayed you once, you should’ve understood that as a warning. You still did it the next round, I’m not going to lift your ban.

zIP

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Well, as you are a regular in our servers, you should know the rules very clearly. Hey obviously you did it because one pyro did it. You should’ve known after I slayed you once, you should’ve understood that as a warning. You still did it the next round, I’m not going to lift your ban.
I haven't seen anyone get banned for stalling as a red team member before. Stalling as hale is slayable because it is dragging the round out for everyone, but I haven't even read anywhere that doing it as red is against the rules, even if it's frowned upon. A vote still would have sufficed. A kick or 30 minute ban would have sufficed. It should be stated more clearly in the rules that it can get a full ban. If it was, I would not have stalled.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
2019-08-09-00-35-48-Window.png

Because it is not listed as an example does not mean it does not count as harming your team's position.

Reactions: uppe-r