• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaraMova

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I did never download a hack for any game, I got banned for nothing actually.
When I tried to join a random server I ended up with skial server and I didn't even joined yet and I got banned. If it is necesary I want to show screenshots and such things to prove I didn't download hacks. I even know that hacking will get you banned so that is also a reason why I shouldn't be innocently banned.

Thank you already admins!​

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You were banned in 2015 by SMAC for a crit/spread violation.

We don't overturn SMAC bans unless we learn its a false positive.

ZaraMova

Mildly Menacing Medic
btw I never did something to get me banned, no cheat, no spam, no rude name,no racism, but this makes me mad bro. Geezes even you can ban me for doing nothing wrong, atleast make my IP not public, all I ask, im losing my patience. If my IP is still publice next week Ill sue whole your damn server

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
btw I never did something to get me banned, no cheat, no spam, no rude name,no racism, but this makes me mad bro. Geezes even you can ban me for doing nothing wrong, atleast make my IP not public, all I ask, im losing my patience. If my IP is still publice next week Ill sue whole your damn server

SMAC detected you cheating so we're not going to give you the benefit of doubt, the ban will stay.

Adding to what Kyle said, your IP address can at most be used to figure out what city you live in, that's about it. The only ones who can get more information from your IP is your internet service provider, and they don't divulge that information unless the police come.

Even if some hacker were to target you for what ever reason, they would be able to get your IP through different means instead of waiting for it to be plastered somewhere publicly.

I'm locking this thread since its been handled and because you're shit talking at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.