• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Yuuki

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Also just checked the time it was invoked at about 3 pm EST when i didnt get home and log onto skial about 6 pm EST

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You were killed by someone,
MILITARY AREA | NY ███ 10/19/2019 - 04:55:41 PM jordanmazuelosmori45 with headtaker" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Killed by jordanmazuelosmori45 with headtaker
MILITARY AREA | NY ███ 10/19/2019 - 04:56:48 PM [HD] Yuuki /votemenu slay #[U:1:996192301]
The steam ID led to the same person https://stats.skial.com/#player/tfcustom/996192301
I do not believe you will stop if your silence was lifted, a day after your week mute was expired you then decide to call a vote slay on someone for the exact same reason each time before your mute. You can sit out the month silence and hopefully you'll stop calling votes on people just because they killed you.

Yuuki

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
You were killed by someone,
MILITARY AREA | NY ███ 10/19/2019 - 04:55:41 PM jordanmazuelosmori45 with headtaker" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Killed by jordanmazuelosmori45 with headtaker
MILITARY AREA | NY ███ 10/19/2019 - 04:56:48 PM [HD] Yuuki /votemenu slay #[U:1:996192301]
The steam ID led to the same person https://stats.skial.com/#player/tfcustom/996192301
I do not believe you will stop if your silence was lifted, a day after your week mute was expired you then decide to call a vote slay on someone for the exact same reason each time before your mute. You can sit out the month silence and hopefully you'll stop calling votes on people just because they killed you.
um people wanted him slayed for ragebaiting

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Also just checked the time it was invoked at about 3 pm EST when i didnt get home and log onto skial about 6 pm EST

Punishments come out at random times of day depending on when the report was filed, or when the logs were checked, or even when someone on Steam PMs about an issue. There is no statute of limitations on Skial, just because you voteabused 1 week ago, doesn't mean you can't be punished for it today. Same for racism...etc. Just because you were racist 3 months ago, if someone decides to record it and then submit the report 3 months later, you will still be punished.