• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Youthful

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m8v9gatk79gwr59/20.dem?dl=0 was micspaming music via a mic spam program with good quality. not via a cell phone. i can understand getting muted by the vote menu for 30 minutes, not days or weeks. i checked the rules and it states that mic spamming music is allowed to a certain extent. and the songs played where not complete earrape either. i just want to see what others think about this situation​

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I was called to the server for someone else mic spamming, and you were there watching him get muted. Then after he was muted, you started playing a weird McDonalds song with questionable quality at best. Even in your own recording, it was coming in and out of the mic due to maybe lag, SO you can imagine how after being transmitted over the internet, your quality was even worse for what we heard on our side due to lag and whatever else server traffic. Also while song was playing, there was a second noise where someone was trying to sing to the song or something weird playing against the track in the background. And this is not the first time you've been muted for micspam, so you can't claim ignorance.

However, I've decreased your mute to 2 days because Feral informed me that she allowed you to play that specific McDonalds song on the servers before, and because you may not know how bad your quality was, however the quality is questionable given what was coming through on my end and should be improved.