• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mom!

Banned
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I couldn't figure out for the life of me why I was banned. I have been playing TF2 since 2008, and would never risk hacking to jeopardize my account. I did some further investing to find out that my 11 year old son thought it would be great to hack, and come onto servers to cause chaos.

To say the least I reamed him out, because I do not want that reputation for myself. I told him he ruined a great thing, because communities are becoming far and few between for TF2.

I would greatly appreciate it if you were to unban me. My son I could care less about. He earned his consequence.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and consider my request.

Your Mom!​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What happens on your account is your responsibility, especially if you're letting your 11 year old play an M rated game. You're ban won't be lifted, sorry.

Your Mom!

Banned
I apologize. He was not on my account, he was on his own. The accounts are linked by IP, so I was banned due to being associated with the IP.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Regardless of whether what you're saying is true or not, we have to keep the IP Banned to ensure the hacker doesn't log back in again on an alternate account. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.