• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

xXMoneyXProXx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Well to be honest, so much has happened since I’ve been banned. I’ve gone through middle and high school, and just recently finished my AA degree. Thus I’m heading to UCF for my bachelors in computer science this summer.

The one thing that has survived and been a staple in my life all throughout these long years of schooling, has been my computer. Recently I’ve had the pleasure of partying up with my brother and college buddies on Tf2, but there’s been an issue...
After the first map of upward, or harvest, or dust bowl, the entire server tends to disappear. These disappearances leave us constantly queuing for new servers with more players, yet we never find them.

I hate to admit it, but tf2 just isn’t nearly as packed with players as it used to be. The fact of the matter is, the server to be on is Skial, and I can’t be there.

I’d like to take a moment to sincerely apologize for the incident of hacking, which happened over 5 years ago, when I was just a young 13 year old boy, who really had no sense of right or wrong. Hacking is certainly no way to game.

I know unbans for hacking are incredibly rare if not nonexistent, but if you could just consider unbanning me I would be extremely thankful. This Christmas break between semesters is nearly over, and I can’t think of any way I’d like to spend these final weeks of it more than playing TF2.

thank you for your time
-Cody​