• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi, I don't know why I was banned for 1 month. The reason says "spam", but how I could be banned for 1 month? Please unban, I really like this server.​

@Dave listed the reason for the ban as 'dodging'. I can't give you a whole lot more information because your account is private. Also your account has a VAC ban. Is that from another game besides TF2?

edit: On further review, I can see that you were silenced for vote abuse, then banned for dodging.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
@chuckwagon is correct.

You were silenced for vote abuse. Right after being silenced you started spamming this until I ban you.>
[UMC] T-Pose has nominated vsh_jurassic_v2.

Doing a nomination once I normally would not consider dogging. But filling up chat right after being silenced by a nominate hot key.....I take that as retaliation to the silence and why the ban is in place.

Here are the standard ban lengths. Use longer ban times based on the seriousness of the offense, or if the person plays rarely and would not be affected by a short ban time, or is a repeat offender.
  • 1 day
  • 3 days
  • 1 week
  • 1 month
  • Permanent
This is your 6th offence.