• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Wind The Fool

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I desire to not exactly unban myself downright, but shorten the ban length to atleast 6 hours. The reason I state this is the following:
A normal grief ban is 30 minutes, and I personally do recall messing with those on dr_bearun. However, this was only for one round. I was voteslain afterwards, which I wholeheartedly agreed to doing so. Being banned for 1 month over a rather minor parkour section shouldn't be the reason.
While it is true I did it for one round, I didn't prohibit the progress of players.

HWwvsIa
The image I linked shows that it is still possible to continue without that platform. Testing this ingame proves that it is possible with the majority of all classes. I believe because of this, the ban should atleast be cut down from one month. There is no valid reason to ban someone for a small grief such as that, which the grief itself is avoidable entirely, for a month.
Demoman can utilise a charge
Pyro can use powerjack (The Meta)
Scout can run fast
Medic is capable with stock
Engineer is nearly capable with stock
Spy is capable with stock
Soldier can use escape plan (The Meta)
Sniper is nearly capable with stock
Heavy is impossible (hence why I don't want the ban to be removed but cut down, as the majority of classes can preform it)

I believe the ban should be cut down, but not removed entirely. If anyone desires to remove it, I won't complain about that either.​

Wind The Fool

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
It appears I'm unable to send evidence, so I have used the skial discord as to send the evidence. It is in the TF2 channel. Please consider this while making a judgement.