• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Will Man Schwing

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi

Sorry if that is the wring way to paste the link I could not get it to work via the search.

I am a longtime player on your servers and have never had any issues. I did not do anything wrong earlier to warrant a ban. I am also not sure what LINKED: New STEAMID from banned IP means.

Also, the country flag is unknown to me and I am based in the usa. I do use a VPN, guessing that could have caused some issue?

Anyways, hope I can play on your servers again because I find them to be the best.

Thanks,
Will​

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Sorry for the wait.

VPN's / proxies recycle IP addresses. Out of bad luck you were assigned a IP address that was banned by Skial servers since someone else was once cheating with that IP address

Since I can't find anything that suggests you were the person hacking on a alternate account, I'll unban you

But avoid using VPN's or proxies in the future if possible since you run the risk of getting banned if you get a bad IP

Will Man Schwing

Unremarkable User
Thanks Dave.

Looks like I am banned again unfortunately. I was not even playing earlier today at 17:19, unless that is pacific time, that's when I logged in. Any way this can be fixed again?