• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
https://www.skial.com/threads/melancholylatte-friendlying.85517/

See the attached Demo in the report thread.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/njcng0o9gx2g5ia/lattefriendly.dem/file

"Caught this Engineer doing absolutely nothing except going through their teleporter over and over again. I'll include the steam ID of the boss as well since the boss didn't even bother to try killing the Engineer and instead did RPS with them."

You were friendlying on FF.

https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/

Server Rules:

Harming your team for an extended period of time. Examples:
  • Blocking sniper views
  • Teleporter traps
  • Refusing to help advance your teams position for a long time (usually known as Friendlying)

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
If you apologize, read all the rules, acknowledge that you learned them, and promise to never friendly again on a Non-trade or non-idle server, I will lift your ban this time.

Wickedlatte

Unremarkable User
I telefraged the boss...

Along with that, the person who reported me never said anything about my actions being a 1 day bannable offense. And If I remember correctly, I did actually set up a sentry nest at the beginning of each round, then switched to the teleporting shenanigans when the other 4 people on the server died. I really don't see how what I did to be worthy of a one day ban.

Wickedlatte

Unremarkable User
If you apologize, read all the rules, acknowledge that you learned them, and promise to never friendly again on a Non-trade or non-idle server, I will lift your ban this time.
Sorry, typed out the previous message before I saw this one. Who do I need to apologize to?

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I telefraged the boss...

Along with that, the person who reported me never said anything about my actions being a 1 day bannable offense. And If I remember correctly, I did actually set up a sentry nest at the beginning of each round, then switched to the teleporting shenanigans when the other 4 people on the server died. I really don't see how what I did to be worthy of a one day ban.

The person who reported you does not have to tell you the rules. If you play on the server, it's your responsibility to know the rules.
And in my previous post, I linked the rules for you, and even bolded the specific section.

Also in the demo video that you were reported in, you did 0 damage to the boss, so hence even if you built a sentry, you did 0 damage which means you did nothing. And the entire video is of you teleporting yourself over and over, not doing anything to the boss. And at the end, the boss did a RPS that you participated in.

Hence, if you read the rules I quoted earlier, given the fact you broke the rules about friendlying, I don't exactly see how you don't understand that you were punished for it.

If you are arguing about the duration of the punishment, that is because all Skial punishments start at 1 day.

The 2nd offense is 3 days, 3rd offense is 1 week, 4th offense is 1 month.

If you were micspamming, you would be silenced for 1 day. If you are friendlying, you would be banned for 1 day.

Given this is your first offense, your ban length starts at 1 day.

Future punishment durations will go from 1 day -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> 3 months -> permanent.

Wickedlatte

Unremarkable User
The person who reported you does not have to tell you the rules. If you play on the server, it's your responsibility to know the rules.
And in my previous post, I linked the rules for you, and even bolded the specific section.

Also in the demo video that you were reported in, you did 0 damage to the boss, so hence even if you built a sentry, you did 0 damage which means you did nothing. And the entire video is of you teleporting yourself over and over, not doing anything to the boss. And at the end, the boss did a RPS that you participated in.

Hence, if you read the rules I quoted earlier, given the fact you broke the rules about friendlying, I don't exactly see how you don't understand that you were punished for it.

If you are arguing about the duration of the punishment, that is because all Skial punishments start at 1 day.

The 2nd offense is 3 days, 3rd offense is 1 week, 4th offense is 1 month.

If you were micspamming, you would be silenced for 1 day. If you are friendlying, you would be banned for 1 day.

Given this is your first offense, your ban length starts at 1 day.

Future punishment durations will go from 1 day -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> 3 months -> permanent.
I’m sorry, I acknowledge the rules and promise to adhere to them in the future.