• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Whitesnake

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello Skial Admins, I randomly got banned a month ago because apparently my IP is banned. I am not sure why my IP is banned and I was banned on this account in 2017 because of a freekill on a TF2 Jailbreak server. I don't think its very fair to ban me from all servers because of a freekill from three years ago. I am sorry for what I did in the past. If you want to keep me banned from all Skial Jailbreak servers I understand but can I at least be unbanned from all the other ones? I have always loved your servers and would even donate to you guys if I was unbanned. If there is anything I can do to unban my IP tell me. I would love a second chance and if I mess up again you can ban me again.
Thank you,
Whitesnake​

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
This account was banned for hacking. They connected from your residential IP.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198408096706

You or someone else in your home “__________________” blah blah blah, you know how the rest goes.

That person has one friend on their friends list, which funnily enough is friends with your whitesnake account. I can’t prove that all of these accounts are connected, but it’ll make a person wonder...

No