• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Wasabijuice

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi, I would like to be unbanned from Skial servers because I casually play with friends, and skials are very common and open servers to join with. I have never hacked, I keep my mic muted all the time, and I generally am a silent player on a server.

However, I believe I was banned because I accidently used a proxy a long time ago because I was playing in a different house with restricted internet access. I did not know this was a issue, but after reading through the forums today, realize why and how its illegal according to the skial rules. I no longer have a proxy installed on my computer so this should not be a problem again. Please consider my appeal, thank you.​

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I unbanned you.

The IP address has several 10 minute bans, which is indicative of a proxy IP. Someone hacked on this particular proxy IP, it is obvious which player did it and they now have a VAC ban. I can not find a connection between you and this player so I feel that you are innocent.

If you connect from this, or possibly other proxies in the future, you will be re-banned. So be careful.