• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

vddox

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi. I'm just going to be straight and honest and hope for the best. Back in February I started trying hacks in TF2. It was around the time a lot of players were turning to hacks as they started to get popular. My mate showed me them and I ended up having a lot of fun out of it. I used them for a month-ish, getting banned from here in the process as well as a few other small pubs. It was after I stopped using them for a week or two, and looked back at the state of the community and realized how much of a negative impact I was having on legit players who wanted to have fun, but couldn't because of my destructive habit, that I realized I was destroying the community. After I realized this I stopped with my hacking and completely changed how I acted. I have become an avid reporter and kicker of hackers in casual play - as well as speaking out against them on pubs in the hopes that I can help do my bit to make up for hacking, and to help save the community from the flood of hackers that have entered in the recent months. I wanted to make this appeal a while ago, however I decided to wait 5 months to make sure you didn't think I was 'just saying this' to get unbanned. I really do enjoy TF2 and would love it if you allowed me back on your servers again.

-Alex​