• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Unusual_PyrØ

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
My name is unusual_PyrØ and i got banned for New STEAMID from banned IP 172.90.64.219 and i was never banned till i got this i dont think i ever changed my IP and if i hacked i am very sorry and i will never do it again. Im sorry what i have done and if there is anything i could do to get unbanned i'll do it. goodbye and have a nice day​

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
This is the page showing your IP's history with our SourceBans:
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advType=ip&advSearch=172.90.64.219
As you can see, all the accounts besides your current one are throwaways and VAC-banned as well.
Given your "inability" to remember if you hacked but your certainty that your IP hasn't changed, the rapid succession of bans and the amount of time taken before appealing (including another attempted throwaway account), we cannot unban your IP or account due to the liability of allowing more hackers on our servers.
If more evidence comes to light (which should be posted here in such case), another admin may overrule this, but until that time, don't make another Appeal.