• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnslaadBurzum

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
There are few quality server clans and servers in general, or at least few that I can find, on TF2 and even less that have multiple map servers that are consistently full or near-full. My ban is at least 4 or 5 years old and, if I recall correctly, the reason for why I was banned was something that I don't consistently do (use multiple accounts). Although, if I read the reason for why I was banned correctly, it seems there was a previous reason for why I was banned and the second ban I received was for logging in from a different SteamID from a banned IP address. Either way, I hope that the amount of time passed and the fact that I wish to be able to play on your servers will be enough to convince you to unban me.​

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You were banned for connecting to the same IP as a hacker who got banned (you connected about 7 days later). Because of how much time has passed, as well as the fact it is a generic IP (Comcast), it's most likely it is you or someone in your household whom hacked. No, you will not be unbanned.

UnslaadBurzum

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You were banned for connecting to the same IP as a hacker who got banned (you connected about 7 days later). Because of how much time has passed, as well as the fact it is a generic IP (Comcast), it's most likely it is you or someone in your household whom hacked. No, you will not be unbanned.
What kind of hack was it?

UnslaadBurzum

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I know for a fact that my brother used LMAOBOX when he played Tf2 (roughly in the same time period as I got the ban) and he probably used it on my account when I let him on my computer.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well, funny you mention that, I already said it's most likely you or someone in your household. Either way, you're banned, and it is not being removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.